Rice Krispie Treats!

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a childhood favorite: Rice Krispie Treats! 🎉 These gooey, crispy squares are super easy to make and impossible to resist. Let's dive into the recipe! 🍽️
214×323
181 kB

1714921165249.png

Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
  • 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Instructions:
  1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
  2. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted and well combined with the butter.
  3. Remove the saucepan from heat and quickly stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until evenly coated.
  4. Press the mixture evenly into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish using a buttered spatula or wax paper.
  5. Allow the treats to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Enjoy your homemade Rice Krispie Treats!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a childhood favorite: Rice Krispie Treats! 🎉 These gooey, crispy squares are super easy to make and impossible to resist. Let's dive into the recipe! 🍽️
214×323
181 kB

View attachment 2770
Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
  • 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Instructions:
  1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
  2. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted and well combined with the butter.
  3. Remove the saucepan from heat and quickly stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until evenly coated.
  4. Press the mixture evenly into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish using a buttered spatula or wax paper.
  5. Allow the treats to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Enjoy your homemade Rice Krispie Treats!
Rice Krispie Treats are such a classic! I love how simple and delicious they are. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Rice Krispie Treats! 🍫🎉 Talk about a blast from the past – these goodies never go out of style! Whether it's for a nostalgic snack or a quick dessert fix, they're always a hit. Plus, you can get super creative with add-ins like chocolate chips or sprinkles for extra fun. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in some sweet, crispy goodness. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌😋

Rice Krispie Treats are the best nostalgic snack ever! 😍 I love how simple and quick they are to make – perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth craving in a flash. Who else has fond memories of enjoying these as a kid? And do you have any special twists or additions you like to throw into your recipe? 🤔

Back