Chocolate Butter Cookies

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful treat that melts in your mouth! 🍪 Get ready to indulge in the deliciousness of chocolate butter cookies! 🍫✨
270×325
155.7 kB

1715877893837.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Optional: powdered sugar for dusting
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add the vanilla extract and egg to the butter mixture, and beat until well combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
  6. Roll the dough into small balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place them on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  7. Use a fork to gently flatten each cookie ball, creating a crisscross pattern on top.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set.
  9. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Optional: Dust the cooled cookies with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your homemade chocolate butter cookies! 🍪🍫

Oh, those cookies sound like heaven to me, I am feeling so hungry just reading about them. Got a yen for a beautiful, awesome black chocolate butter cookie? I'm game to taste some!🍪👌

I can practically smell the chocolatey aroma wafting from the oven already! Your recipe seems straightforward and delicious. Have you ever experimented with different types of cocoa powder for these cookies? I wonder if using dark cocoa powder would intensify the chocolate flavor even more. 🍪🍫

Back