A Cozy Bowl of Comfort: Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
So hey, so I was experimenting some foods over the weekend and there is this kind of soup that warms you up from the inside out and fills your kitchen with the most incredible aroma. So, grab a cozy blanket and let's dive into the recipe together!

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
  • 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
  • Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini S (1).jpg

Instructions:

1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
  2. Stir in crushed tomatoes, broth, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring the soup to a simmer and let it cook for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  3. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
  4. Add the tortellini to the soup and cook according to the package instructions until they are tender.
  5. Once the tortellini are cooked, taste the soup and adjust the seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve the Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese.
  7. Enjoy this cozy bowl of comfort with some crusty bread or a side salad for a satisfying meal!

I hope this Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup brings a little warmth and comfort to your day, just like it does for me. There's something magical about a homemade soup that soothes the soul, don't you think? Enjoy every spoonful, and may it bring you as much joy as it brings me. Until next time, stay cozy and keep on cooking! :love:

I'm craving for a comforting bowl of soup already! I'm excited to dive into your recipe and recreate that cozy ambience in my own kitchen. Thanks for sharing the warmth and deliciousness! 🍲🥣🔥

The balance of flavors created by the combination of pillowy tortellini, thick, velvety tomato soup, and fragrant basil soothes the body and the soul. It's very satisfying. 😌🌿 This soup always makes me feel cozy and comfortable, whether I'm sitting on the couch on a chilly night or throwing a get-together for loved ones. 🏡🍲

Something that will satisfy your taste bud and will help you relax after a long day of work! Thanks for sharing!

Back