☕ Aeropress Coffee Recipe

wookie

Culinary Explorer
Aeropress Recipe.jpg

The Aeropress is a unique method to brew coffee that combines the richness of French press with the clarity of filter coffee. It’s quick, clean, and yields a deliciously smooth cup of coffee, perfect to kickstart your morning or as an afternoon pick-me-up.

Ingredients:

• 1 Aeropress
  • 17 grams (about 2.5 tablespoons) of finely ground coffee
  • Hot water (just off the boil)
  • Aeropress filter
Procedure:

1. Place the filter in the Aeropress cap and rinse with hot water to eliminate paper flavor and preheat the brewer.
  2. Add the ground coffee to the Aeropress.
  3. Slowly pour hot water into the Aeropress up to the number 4 circle.
  4. Stir gently for about 10 seconds.
  5. Insert the plunger and press down slowly until you hear a hissing sound.
  6. Your coffee is ready to enjoy!
The Aeropress makes a remarkably clean and vibrant cup of coffee. Its simplicity and efficiency are unmatched, making it a favorite among coffee enthusiasts around the world.

View attachment 4904
The Aeropress is a unique method to brew coffee that combines the richness of French press with the clarity of filter coffee. It’s quick, clean, and yields a deliciously smooth cup of coffee, perfect to kickstart your morning or as an afternoon pick-me-up.

Ingredients:

• 1 Aeropress
  • Aeropress filter
Procedure:

1. Place the filter in the Aeropress cap and rinse with hot water to eliminate paper flavor and preheat the brewer.
  4. Stir gently for about 10 seconds to Espresso and Machines.
The Aeropress makes a remarkably clean and vibrant cup of coffee. Its simplicity and efficiency are unmatched, making it a favorite among coffee enthusiasts around the world.
I have been playing around with my aeropress and there seem to be an endless number of ways to use it.

As I have been experimenting - I was curious what AP users here like best for their go-to cup with respect to things like ... off the top of my head:

Steep time?

coffee dosage -- water (oz or 'tube number')?

Do you make an 'espresso' concentrate and dilute fully or weaker concentrate and dilute less after?

Upside down or right side up?

Do you press to pffffft or stop before?

Do you let the pre-plunge coffee into the final cup or toss it?

View attachment 4904

Ingredients:

• 1 Aeropress
  • Aeropress filter
Procedure:

I love my Aeropress! I think using freshly ground beans makes a big difference though. ☕🌟

View attachment 4904

Ingredients:

• 1 Aeropress
  • Aeropress filter
Procedure:

This Aeropress recipe is a game-changer! ☕ The tips on water temperature and grind size are super helpful. Just tried it this morning, and my coffee has never tasted this smooth. Thanks for sharing!

Back