🎣 Ahi Tuna Nachos Recipe 🌮

dttodot

Novice Foodie
As the rain tap-danced on my window, I had a sudden hankering for some fancy eats. I remembered this bomb Ahi Tuna Nachos I had at this tiny bistro. Imagine crispy wonton chips cradling fresh Ahi tuna, marinated in zesty citrus, topped with creamy avocado, crunchy cucumber, and toasty sesame seeds—a fusion of nachos and sushi-grade elegance. Inspired by this delish dish, I hit the kitchen and played around until I perfected my own version. Now, with each homemade bite, I feel like a culinary wizard and I just gotta share this gem with my fellow foodies. Trust me, once you taste these Ahi Tuna Nachos, you'll be hooked! 🍣🥑🥒

Ingredients:
ahi.jpg

• 1 cucumber
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 lime
  • green onions
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1 jalapeño
  • cilantro
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 4 tsp Sriracha
  • Eel sauce
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • Wonton wrappers
  • Edamame
  • 1.5 pounds sushi-grade Ahi tuna
  • Salt
  • 1 tsp Ground ginger
Instructions:
Cut & Marinate Tuna:

1. Choose sushi-grade Ahi tuna for freshness and safety. Cut into uniform, bite-sized cubes.
  2. Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, grated ginger, and lime juice for the marinade.
  3. Marinate tuna cubes in the mixture for at least 30 minutes to enhance flavors.
Prep Produce:
  1. Boil edamame until tender, then strain and optionally blanch to maintain color and crispness.
  2. Dice cucumbers, avocado, and scallions. Mince garlic and jalapeño. Chop cilantro for freshness.
Make Spicy Mayo:
  1. Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, minced garlic, honey, and lime juice.
  2. Adjust Sriracha to taste for desired spiciness.
Cut & Fry Wontons:
  1. Cut wonton wrappers into triangles and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
  2. Drain on paper towels and lightly salt for added flavor.
Assemble Nachos:
  1. Layer crispy wontons as the base on a serving platter.
  2. Top with marinated tuna, diced avocado, cucumber, and scallions.
  3. Drizzle with spicy mayo and eel sauce. Then, garnish with cilantro, jalapeño slices, and a squeeze of lime.
Feel free to adjust and personalize it to your liking!

These Ahi Tuna Nachos look absolutely mouthwatering! 🐟🍴 Such a creative twist on a classic snack. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering! Thanks for sharing your delicious idea!

Wow, these sound like a unique twist on nachos! Can't wait to try it out for a flavorful seafood treat. Thanks for sharing this creative recipe! 🐟🌮

These Ahi Tuna Nachos look absolutely mouthwatering! 🐟🍴 Such a creative twist on a classic snack. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering! Thanks for sharing your delicious idea!
Wow, these sound like a unique twist on nachos! Can't wait to try it out for a flavorful seafood treat. Thanks for sharing this creative recipe! 🐟🌮
Ahi Tuna Nachos? Count me in! 🎣🌮 I think a drizzle of sriracha mayo would add a nice kick, though!
Glad you like it! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Back