Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! So, I kinda stumbled upon this amazing recipe the other day, and I just had to share it with you all! Please bear with me, I'm no master chef or anything, but trust me, this Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl is like a flavor explosion in your mouth 😊. And it's pretty easy to make too, which is a big plus for someone like me who's still learning their way around the kitchen. So, here's how it goes:
Ahi tuna poke bowl.jpg

Ingredients:
  • Sushi rice (Make sure you get sushi rice which has more starch than normal rice.)
  • Nori (roasted seaweed)
  • Powdered sushi seasoning mix (we like Tamanoi Sushinoko)
  • Fresh sashimi-grade Ahi tuna. (Ask your fish supplier if you're not sure.)
  • Soy sauce and Sesame oil
  • White or black sesame seeds
  • Chili garlic sauce
  • Fresh ginger root
  • Honey
  • Pickled ginger
  • Green onion, avocado, and salad greens (for garnish)
Instruction:
  1. Cook the sushi rice according to the package instructions and let it cool slightly.
  2. While the rice is cooking, prepare the other ingredients. Slice the Ahi tuna into bite-sized cubes and set aside. Thinly slice the fresh ginger and green onions. Cut the avocado into slices.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, and honey to make the marinade.
  4. In a separate bowl, combine the sushi seasoning mix with the cooled sushi rice, mixing well to coat the rice evenly.
  5. To assemble the poké bowls, divide the seasoned sushi rice among serving bowls. Top with the cubed Ahi tuna, sliced avocado, pickled ginger, and sliced green onions.
  6. Drizzle the marinade over the poké bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
  7. Garnish with additional nori strips and salad greens if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Oh, and if you have any tips or suggestions to make it even better, please share! I'm always looking to up my culinary game. 😄

This Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe looks absolutely delicious! 😍 I love how vibrant and fresh all the ingredients are. Can't wait to try making this at home for a healthy and satisfying meal. Thanks for sharing!

Hey everyone! So, I kinda stumbled upon this amazing recipe the other day, and I just had to share it with you all! Please bear with me, I'm no master chef or anything, but trust me, this Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl is like a flavor explosion in your mouth 😊. And it's pretty easy to make too, which is a big plus for someone like me who's still learning their way around the kitchen. So, here's how it goes:
680×1021
75.1 kB

View attachment 1905
Ingredients:
  • Sushi rice (Make sure you get sushi rice which has more starch than normal rice.)
  • Nori (roasted seaweed)
  • Powdered sushi seasoning mix (we like Tamanoi Sushinoko)
  • Fresh sashimi-grade Ahi tuna. (Ask your fish supplier if you're not sure.)
  • Soy sauce and Sesame oil
  • White or black sesame seeds
  • Chili garlic sauce
  • Fresh ginger root
  • Honey
  • Pickled ginger
  • Green onion, avocado, and salad greens (for garnish)
Instruction:
  1. Cook the sushi rice according to the package instructions and let it cool slightly.
  2. While the rice is cooking, prepare the other ingredients. Slice the Ahi tuna into bite-sized cubes and set aside. Thinly slice the fresh ginger and green onions. Cut the avocado into slices.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, and honey to make the marinade.
  4. In a separate bowl, combine the sushi seasoning mix with the cooled sushi rice, mixing well to coat the rice evenly.
  5. To assemble the poké bowls, divide the seasoned sushi rice among serving bowls. Top with the cubed Ahi tuna, sliced avocado, pickled ginger, and sliced green onions.
  6. Drizzle the marinade over the poké bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
  7. Garnish with additional nori strips and salad greens if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Oh, and if you have any tips or suggestions to make it even better, please share! I'm always looking to up my culinary game. 😄
Thanks for sharing the Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe! It sounds like a delicious and refreshing dish, perfect for enjoying the fresh flavors of ahi tuna with vibrant vegetables and flavorful toppings. Can't wait to make this nutritious and satisfying bowl for a tasty and healthy meal. 🍲🥗🐟

Love a good Poké Bowl! 🍣 This Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe looks mouthwatering! 😋 Can't wait to recreate it at home! Thanks for sharing! 🙌

This Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe looks absolutely delicious! 😍 I love how vibrant and fresh all the ingredients are. Can't wait to try making this at home for a healthy and satisfying meal. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing the Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe! It sounds like a delicious and refreshing dish, perfect for enjoying the fresh flavors of ahi tuna with vibrant vegetables and flavorful toppings. Can't wait to make this nutritious and satisfying bowl for a tasty and healthy meal. 🍲🥗🐟
Love a good Poké Bowl! 🍣 This Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl recipe looks mouthwatering! 😋 Can't wait to recreate it at home! Thanks for sharing! 🙌
Thank you so much guys! I'm glad you like the recipe. Let me know how it turns out when you give it a try! 😊

Back