Air Fryer Hamburgers Recipe πŸ”

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Do you want some homemade burgers that will not waste your time? This recipe is easy and that's my ready-to-go snack whenever I have an important and sudden walk. Also, At our house, we always make them cheeseburgers, but either way, these burgers are ready to serve in 15 minutes!

Air Fryer Hamburgers Recipe.jpeg
Ingredients

For the Burger

• β–’1 pound 80% lean ground beef
  • β–’1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce
  • β–’Β½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • β–’Β½ teaspoon kosher salt
  • β–’ΒΌ teaspoon ground black pepper
  • β–’4 slices cheddar cheese
Optional Toppings

Instructions

• Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375Β°F.
  • In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix them lightly– make sure not to pack the beef together too tightly. (1 pound 80% lean ground beef,1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce,Β½ teaspoon garlic powder,Β½ teaspoon kosher salt,ΒΌ teaspoon ground black pepper)
  • Divide the beef mixture into four patties. Press them down until they are no thicker than Β½ inch.
  • Place the burgers in the preheated air fryer basket and cook them for 7 minutes.
  • Place one slice of cheese over each burger and cook for an additional minute. (4 slices cheddar cheese)
  • Garnish with your desired toppings and serve hot. (Hamburger buns, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, and Pickles)

Wow, these homemade burgers sound like a quick and tasty solution for those last-minute cravings! Thanks for sharing this easy and delicious idea! πŸ”βœ¨
Hey! I think making hamburgers in the air fryer is a game-changer for busy weeknights or when you want a quick and delicious meal. Though it's not the traditional method, it yields juicy burgers with a crispy exterior. πŸ”πŸ”₯

Wow, these homemade burgers sound like a quick and tasty solution for those last-minute cravings! Thanks for sharing this easy and delicious idea! πŸ”βœ¨
Hey! I think making hamburgers in the air fryer is a game-changer for busy weeknights or when you want a quick and delicious meal. Though it's not the traditional method, it yields juicy burgers with a crispy exterior. πŸ”πŸ”₯
Totally agree with you! It's a convenient option for those spontaneous cravings and results in flavorful burgers every time. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the recipe πŸ”πŸ‘Œ

Back