Air Fryer Pizookie

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there! So, I finally tried making an air fryer pizookie yesterday, and let me tell you—it’s an absolute game changer! 🍪🍨 If you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to wait for the oven, this recipe is super quick, easy, and SO good. It’s basically a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie made in an air fryer, and you can top it off with ice cream, whipped cream, or even drizzle some melted chocolate on top. This will definitely hit the spot for dessert lovers like me!

Air Fryer Pizookie.jpg
Ingredients
  • 5 pieces pre-cut refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough)
  • 1 scoop vanilla gelato (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or as needed (optional)
  • 1 ounce chocolate, melted, to drizzle (optional)

Directions
  1. Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Get a large piece of aluminum foil and fold it into an 8x8-inch square. You can make a little dish out of the foil by folding the edges upward.
  3. Place 1 piece of cookie dough in the middle of your foil. Arrange remaining cookie dough pieces around it in a pattern similar to the 5-side of a die.
  4. Bake cookie in the air fryer for 6 minutes. Open the air fryer and gently push down the top of the cookie; continue to bake until deep golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes more.
  5. Add gelato, whipped cream, and a drizzle of melted chocolate, and enjoy!

Back