Air Fryer Sausage Patties

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
With just a few simple ingredients and your trusty air fryer, you'll whip up perfectly juicy and flavorful sausage patties in no time.

Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground sausage
- Salt and pepper, to taste

Air Fryer Sausage Patties.jpg

Instructions:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 3-5 minutes.
2. While the air fryer is preheating, divide the ground sausage into equal-sized portions and shape them into patties.
3. Season the sausage patties with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Place the sausage patties in a single layer in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching each other.
5. Cook the sausage patties in the preheated air fryer for about 10-12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time, until they are golden brown and cooked through.
6. Once cooked, remove the sausage patties from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
7. Serve the Air Fryer Sausage Patties hot as a delicious breakfast or brunch option!

Feel free to adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness of your sausage patties and your desired level of doneness. Enjoy!

With just a few simple ingredients and your trusty air fryer, you'll whip up perfectly juicy and flavorful sausage patties in no time.

Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground sausage
- Salt and pepper, to taste

View attachment 658

Instructions:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for about 3-5 minutes.
2. While the air fryer is preheating, divide the ground sausage into equal-sized portions and shape them into patties.
3. Season the sausage patties with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Place the sausage patties in a single layer in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching each other.
5. Cook the sausage patties in the preheated air fryer for about 10-12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time, until they are golden brown and cooked through.
6. Once cooked, remove the sausage patties from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
7. Serve the Air Fryer Sausage Patties hot as a delicious breakfast or brunch option!

Feel free to adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness of your sausage patties and your desired level of doneness. Enjoy!
Hello there! Though they're delicious on their own, serving the sausage patties with a side of scrambled eggs and toast can turn them into a satisfying breakfast or brunch! 🍳🍞

This looks really yummy. I'd love to try it but I don't have an air fryer at home. Do you think I can recreate this using a pan on stove?

That's a game-changer! The concept of achieving a perfectly crispy exterior without excess oil is simply fantastic. Picture sinking your teeth into a succulent, tasty sausage patty cooked flawlessly in the air fryer – it's so appetizing! I'm all in for a scrumptious and healthier version of breakfast sausage. 🍳🍴✨

Back