Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
These Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons are a total game-changer! 🌟 Chewy, toasty, and perfectly sweet, they’re like a tropical vacation in every bite. 🏝️🍪 I made a batch and they disappeared so fast—definitely adding this one to my regular lineup! Give them a try and let me know if you’re as hooked as I am! 😋

Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons .jpg

Ingredients:

• 5 ½ cups flaked coconut
  • ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the flaked coconut, flour, and salt.
  3. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to the coconut mixture. Use your hands to blend everything until well combined.
  4. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the coconut is toasted to a golden brown.
  6. Let cool slightly, then enjoy your delicious macaroons!

Wow, these Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons sound amazing! 😍🍪 Definitely going to try them out—thanks for the awesome recipe! 🌟

Wow, these Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons sound amazing! 😍🍪 Definitely going to try them out—thanks for the awesome recipe! 🌟
Thanks so much! 😊 I’m thrilled you’re excited to try them out! 🍪🌟 I hope they turn out as amazing as they sound!

These Almond Butter Coconut Macaroons are a total game-changer! 🌟 Chewy, toasty, and perfectly sweet, they’re like a tropical vacation in every bite. 🏝️🍪 I made a batch and they disappeared so fast—definitely adding this one to my regular lineup! Give them a try and let me know if you’re as hooked as I am! 😋

View attachment 5210

Ingredients:

• 5 ½ cups flaked coconut
  • ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the flaked coconut, flour, and salt.
  3. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to the coconut mixture. Use your hands to blend everything until well combined.
  4. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the coconut is toasted to a golden brown.
  6. Let cool slightly, then enjoy your delicious macaroons!
Almond butter coconut macaroons sound absolutely delicious! I love the combo of flavors—definitely trying this recipe out. Thanks for sharing! 🥥✨

Back