Any favorite ways to cook a Cornish hen?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hello cooking enthusiast! 🍳 I’ve got a Cornish hen and I’m eager to try something new. Do you have any favorite methods or recipes for cooking these little guys? Whether it’s roasting, grilling, or something totally out of the box, I’d love to hear what works best for you. Thanks for sharing! 🐔

When it comes to cooking Cornish hens, my favorite method is definitely roasting. I like to stuff them with herbs and citrus to infuse extra flavor, then roast them in the oven until they're golden and crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside. It's a classic method that never fails to impress! 🍗🔥

When it comes to cooking Cornish hens, my favorite method is definitely roasting. I like to stuff them with herbs and citrus to infuse extra flavor, then roast them in the oven until they're golden and crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside. It's a classic method that never fails to impress! 🍗🔥
I've heard that spatchcocking (removing the backbone and flattening) can lead to faster, more even cooking! 🍽️🐔

Back