Any fun twists to amp up hamantaschen?

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! Looking to jazz up my hamantaschen game this year! 🍪💃 Any creative souls have fun twists or unique flavor combos to share? 🎨🤔 Whether it's unconventional fillings or innovative shapes, I'm ready to get adventurous with my Purim treats! 🎉🔥 Let's get creative together!

Hello everyone! Looking to jazz up my hamantaschen game this year! 🍪
64×64 png
4.2 kB

💃 Any creative souls have fun twists or unique flavor combos to share? 🎨🤔 Whether it's unconventional fillings or innovative shapes, I'm ready to get adventurous with my Purim treats! 🎉🔥 Let's get creative together!
Ditch the ordinary and amp up your hamantaschen with creative fillings like apricot-pistachio or Nutella, flavored doughs, glazes galore, and fun shapes for a truly unforgettable treat!

Hey there! 👋 I've been experimenting with hamantaschen and have some fun twists to share. For savory options, try caramelized onions with goat cheese or spinach and feta. For something sweet, Nutella and banana or matcha with white chocolate are delicious. Add a bit of chili powder to chocolate filling for a spicy kick. S'mores hamantaschen with marshmallow fluff and chocolate, sprinkled with crushed graham crackers, are always a hit. Have fun baking! 🍪✨

How about adding a pinch of cinnamon and cardamom to the dough? It adds a warm, spiced flavor that’s perfect for the holiday. 🌟🍪

Back