Any idea why my lemon cake won’t rise?

Prel

Culinary Explorer
Baking buddies! 🍰 I'm having a bit of trouble with my lemon cake – for some reason, it just won't rise. 😞 I've tried a few times but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going wrong? I'm all ears for any tips or tricks you've got! Thanks! 🍋✨

The few reasons why lemon cake is not rising is the baking powder, make sure they're not expired. Fresh leavening agents are key for a good rise. Overmixing the batter can cause the cake to be dense. Try mixing just until the ingredients are combined. 😉👍✨

Oh no, flat lemon cake!😩 It might be your baking powder or baking soda—make sure they're fresh. Also, double-check your oven temp and don't overmix the batter. Happy baking!

Oh no, flat lemon cake!😩 It might be your baking powder or baking soda—make sure they're fresh. Also, double-check your oven temp and don't overmix the batter. Happy baking!
Hey there! I agree, checking your baking powder or baking soda is key; they can lose their potency over time. Also, making sure your oven temperature is spot-on and not overmixing the batter can make a big difference🍋😊

Back