Any ideas on what pairs well with breadsticks?

Pearly

Novice Foodie
Hi guys! I'm wondering what goes well with breadsticks for a snack setup or a meal. I'm looking to spice up my next dinner party and would love some delicious pairing ideas to try out. What do you usually enjoy with yours? Let's share some tasty combos! 😋🥖

Breadsticks pair well with marinara sauce, garlic butter, or cheese dip. They also go great with soups, salads, and pasta dishes. 🍝😄

You should try breadsticks with a spicy buffalo chicken dip. It's a great combo and everyone loves it at my gatherings! 🌶️🍗

Hi. You can try pairing breadsticks with salad. Use breadsticks as croutons in salads for added texture and flavor. Simply break them into pieces and sprinkle them over your favorite salad greens.🥗🥗:)

Hey! For a killer breadstick pairing, try serving them with marinara, garlic butter, or a creamy spinach artichoke dip, and don't forget a charcuterie board for extra flair! 🧀🍅🥖

Hi guys! I'm wondering what goes well with breadsticks for a snack setup or a meal. I'm looking to spice up my next dinner party and would love some delicious pairing ideas to try out. What do you usually enjoy with yours? Let's share some tasty combos! 😋🥖
Breadsticks are the ultimate dipping vessel! They're great with marinara sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or even hummus and tzatziki! 🥖

Back