Any killer pairings for corned beef hash out there?

Aro

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! I'm curious, what are your favorite foods to pair with corned beef hash? I'm looking to spice up my breakfast routine. Any suggestions? 😋🍳

One of my favorites is to top it with a couple of poached eggs—there's something about that runny yolk mixing in that's just perfection. 😉👍✨👌

Absolutely! Corned beef hash pairs amazingly with a sunny-side-up egg, a side of crispy toast, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley for that extra pop of flavor! Enjoy!

Hey! 🥩🥔 Corned beef hash is awesome with a sunny-side-up egg on top or served alongside some buttery toast. Delicious and satisfying! 😋🍳🍞

Absolutely! Corned beef hash pairs deliciously with eggs, whether served sunny-side up, poached, or scrambled. You can also serve it alongside toast, English muffins, or crispy hash browns for a hearty breakfast or brunch. And for extra flavor, a dollop of tangy mustard or a sprinkle of fresh herbs like parsley or chives can take it to the next level. Enjoy! 🍳🥩🥔

Hey everyone! I'm curious, what are your favorite foods to pair with corned beef hash? I'm looking to spice up my breakfast routine. Any suggestions? 😋🍳
Well, for me, I love pairing corned beef hash with poached or fried eggs for a classic combo. You could also try it with sautéed spinach, avocado slices, or a side of fresh fruit to add some variety. For an extra kick, top it with hot sauce or serve it alongside a spicy salsa. ;)😋

Back