Any tips for achieving moist, fudgy vegan brownies?

Nymeramoon

Novice Foodie
Hey there! I'm on a quest for the ultimate moist and fudgy vegan brownies. 😋 Any tips or special tricks to achieve that perfect texture without using eggs or dairy? 🤔 I'd love to hear your secrets for baking these decadent treats!

For super moist and fudgy vegan brownies, try using ingredients like avocado or mashed banana for richness, and aquafaba (chickpea water) as an egg replacer for binding. Adding a bit of coffee can enhance the chocolate flavor, and be sure not to overbake them to keep that fudgy texture. Enjoy baking! 🍫✨

To achieve fudgy vegan brownies, I recommend using coconut oil or plant-based butter alternatives. 🥥 They will help make a dense and fudgy texture. ☺️ Meanwhile, add applesauce or mashed banana to make the brownies moist. 😉🍎🍌

Hey! 🙌 For super moist and fudgy vegan brownies, try using mashed avocado or unsweetened applesauce as an egg replacer 🥑🍏. Coconut oil also helps keep them rich and moist! And don't forget a little coffee or espresso powder for extra depth in flavor ☕😋. Happy baking!

Back