Any tips for cooking up delicious burnt ends?

Bricks

Culinary Explorer
🍖 I'm craving some mouthwatering burnt ends, but I've never made them before. Any seasoned BBQ pros willing to share their secrets? I'm all ears and ready to fire up the grill! Let's make some magic happen! 🔥

🍖 I'm craving some mouthwatering burnt ends, but I've never made them before. Any seasoned BBQ pros willing to share their secrets? I'm all ears and ready to fire up the grill! Let's make some magic happen! 🔥
Burnt ends = smoky perfection! Low & slow smoke, pick your wood chips, delicious BBQ sauce for the end, and a quick high-heat crisp for that perfect finish.

Try using a mix of spices for your rub, and don't rush the smoking process. I think patience is key, though! 🕒🍖

For delicious burnt ends, start with well-marbled beef brisket, smoke it low and slow until tender, cube it, toss it in a flavorful sauce, then return it to the smoker or oven until caramelized and crispy. 🥩🔥

For mouthwatering burnt ends, start by smoking a large cut of beef brisket until it's tender but not falling apart. Then, cube the brisket, toss the cubes in your favorite barbecue sauce, and return them to the smoker or oven until caramelized and crispy on the outside. The result? Tender, juicy, flavor-packed burnt ends that'll have everyone coming back for seconds! 🥩🔥

Back