Any Tips for Making a Non-Alcoholic Mojito?

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Hello folks! 🍹🍃 I'm looking to enjoy the refreshing taste of a Mojito without the alcohol? 🤔 Is it really possible to craft a mojito without alcohol? Any creative tips and ingredients will be much appreciated! 🌿🍋 Please, share your favorite recipes and techniques!

While rum is a common ingredient in mojitos, I believe you can make a tasty and refreshing non-alcoholic version by using soda or sparkling water in place of the rum. 🍹💦 Adding a dash of orange or lemon juice will balance the sweetness and add to the drink's tanginess. 🍊🍋

Hello folks! 🍹🍃 I'm looking to enjoy the refreshing taste of a Mojito without the alcohol? 🤔 Is it really possible to craft a mojito without alcohol? Any creative tips and ingredients will be much appreciated! 🌿🍋 Please, share your favorite recipes and techniques!
I've found that using soda water instead of rum gives it a nice fizz, though you might want to adjust the sweetness with extra sugar syrup 🍹. You could also try using mint extract for convenience.

I've heard some people add a splash of lemon-lime soda for extra fizziness and a hint of sweetness. It could be worth a try if you're looking for that bubbly kick! 🥤

Back