Any tips for making pepper steak tender?

Caeliramist

Novice Foodie
Hey there! I'm eager to learn—any tips for making pepper steak tender? 🥩 It's one of my favorites, but sometimes it can be tough. Would appreciate your tricks for achieving that perfect, melt-in-your-mouth texture! 🍴

I suggest you cook any of these cuts of beef: tenderloin, sirloin, and ribeye. 🥩 They are naturally more tender, and cooking them won't take too much of your time. ⏳ Another tip is to marinate the beef with soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, or wine. These ingredients help break down tough muscle fibers. 🍋

Try marinating the steak in soy sauce and a bit of cornstarch before cooking! 🥩✨ It helps make the meat more tender. 😋

Hey! To keep your pepper steak tender, try marinating the meat in a mix of soy sauce and a little cornstarch for about 30 minutes before cooking—trust me, it makes a big difference! 🍴👍 Thanks for checking out the recipe!

To make pepper steak tender, slice the beef against the grain, marinate it in a mixture of soy sauce and cornstarch, and cook it quickly over high heat. 🥩🌶️✨

Back