Any tips on how to thicken a lemon glaze?

Natan

Novice Foodie
My lemon glaze never thickens up quite right, and I'd love to get it perfect. Does anyone have any reliable tips or secret ingredients they use to thicken theirs? Would appreciate any help on this! 😊👩‍🍳

My lemon glaze never thickens up quite right, and I'd love to get it perfect. Does anyone have any reliable tips or secret ingredients they use to thicken theirs? Would appreciate any help on this! 😊👩‍🍳
To thicken a lemon glaze, start by gradually adding more powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. If it's still too thin, you can mix in a little cornstarch, but be careful to add it slowly to avoid lumps. Another trick is to let the glaze sit for a bit, as it can thicken up as it cools. Make sure to stir it well after it rests. These simple tweaks can help you get that perfect thick and luscious lemon glaze. Add this idea to thicken your glaze :):)

If you want to thicken your lemon glaze, try adding a bit of powdered sugar until you reach the desired consistency. You can also mix in a small amount of cornstarch or flour, but be sure to heat it gently to avoid lumps. 👌 Sweet and tangy goodness awaits!

Back