Any tips on keeping Russian tea cakes fresh?

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
I’m hosting a party and want to keep my Russian tea cakes fresh. What’s the best way to store them so they stay yummy until the big day? Should I use an airtight container, or is there another trick to it? Thanks for the help! 🎉🎂

To keep your Russian tea cakes fresh and delicious, store them in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also pop them in the fridge for longer storage, but make sure to bring them back to room temp before serving for the best taste! Enjoy your party! 🎉🍰

I’m hosting a party and want to keep my Russian tea cakes fresh. What’s the best way to store them so they stay yummy until the big day? Should I use an airtight container, or is there another trick to it? Thanks for the help! 🎉🎂
To keep Russian tea cakes fresh, allow them to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Place parchment paper between layers of cookies to prevent sticking. For longer storage, freeze the cookies in a single layer on a baking sheet, then transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag, where they can last up to 3 months. If the powdered sugar coating absorbs moisture, re-coat the cookies in powdered sugar before serving. I hope this helps with your problem :):)

Back