Any tips on keeping sugar cookie frosting fresh?

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
🤔 I love decorating sugar cookies, but I always struggle with keeping the frosting fresh. It either gets too hard or too runny. Do you have any tips or tricks to maintain that perfect consistency and flavor? Would love to hear your experiences!

Absolutely! To keep your frosting fresh and perfect, mix in a little bit of corn syrup. This helps maintain the right consistency and prevents it from getting too hard or runny. Happy decorating! 🍪✨

Totally get you! 🎨 I keep my sugar cookie frosting fresh by adding a little bit of corn syrup; it keeps it from getting too hard or too runny. Any other cool tips, guys? 💡 Thanks!

🤔 I love decorating sugar cookies, but I always struggle with keeping the frosting fresh. It either gets too hard or too runny. Do you have any tips or tricks to maintain that perfect consistency and flavor? Would love to hear your experiences!
Store your frosting in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, but bring it to room temperature before using for easier spreading.

Back