Any tips on keeping tuna patties from falling apart?

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with making tuna patties, but I can't seem to keep them from falling apart during cooking. Does anyone have any pro tips or secret techniques they can share? Really could use your expertise to master these! šŸ¤” Thanks in advance!

Absolutely! To keep your tuna patties from falling apart, make sure to add a binder like breadcrumbs or crushed crackers along with an egg to help hold everything together. Also, chilling the patties for about 30 minutes before cooking can work wonders. šŸ”āœØ

Try chilling the mixture before cooking and adding breadcrumbs for better binding to prevent your tuna patties from falling apart!

Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with making tuna patties, but I can't seem to keep them from falling apart during cooking. Does anyone have any pro tips or secret techniques they can share? Really could use your expertise to master these! šŸ¤” Thanks in advance!
Bready is best, buddy! Add some extra breadcrumbs or panko to your tuna mixture, and don't be shy - it'll help those patties hold their shape for perfect flipping!

To keep tuna patties from falling apart, add a binding agent like breadcrumbs or crushed crackers and an egg to the mixture, and make sure to chill the patties in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cooking šŸŸšŸ³

Back