Any tips on reheating arroz con pollo without it turning into a mess?

chimam

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! 🌟 I have some leftover arroz con pollo, and I'm wondering if anyone has tips on reheating it without it turning into a mess? 🍲💨 Microwave? Stovetop? Oven? I'm open to any suggestions! 😊 Thanks for your help! 🙌

Hey there! 🌟 I have some leftover arroz con pollo, and I'm wondering if anyone has tips on reheating it without it turning into a mess? 🍲💨 Microwave? Stovetop? Oven? I'm open to any suggestions! 😊 Thanks for your help! 🙌
Arroz con pollo reheating success! Avoid the mush: reheat it on the stovetop over medium heat with a splash of broth or water. Stir it gently to prevent sticking, and warm it through without overdoing it!

Arroz con pollo reheating success! Avoid the mush: reheat it on the stovetop over medium heat with a splash of broth or water. Stir it gently to prevent sticking, and warm it through without overdoing it!
Totally agree! Reheating arroz con pollo on the stovetop is the way to go. Just add a bit of broth or water to keep it from drying out, and stir it gently. Easy peasy! 😊🍲🔥

Back