Any tips on why my Bisquick dumplings keep dissolving?

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Every time I make Bisquick dumplings, they seem to disappear into the broth rather than holding their shape. What could I be doing wrong? I'd appreciate any insights or tricks to prevent this from happening again! 🍲

To prevent your Bisquick dumplings from dissolving into the broth, try rolling them slightly thicker before dropping them into the simmering liquid. 🥣⚖️ Additionally, make sure the broth isn't boiling too vigorously, as gentle simmering helps the dumplings hold their shape while they cook. 🍽️💡

To prevent your Bisquick dumplings from dissolving into the broth, try rolling them slightly thicker before dropping them into the simmering liquid. 🥣⚖️ Additionally, make sure the broth isn't boiling too vigorously, as gentle simmering helps the dumplings hold their shape while they cook. 🍽️💡
Thanks for the tip..I had the same problem!

Try adding a bit less liquid to the dough. I think a thicker dough holds up better. Have you adjusted the liquid, though? 💧🧁
I totally agree with you. Thicker dough tends to hold up better when making dumplings. If you haven't already, try reducing the amount of liquid you add to the Bisquick mix. It could help prevent your dumplings from dissolving😊👍

Awesome tips! I'll try both thicker dumplings and a gentler simmer :)

If your Bisquick dumplings keep dissolving, it could be due to adding too much liquid or cooking them at too high a temperature, causing them to break apart. Try reducing the amount of liquid or lowering the cooking temperature and ensure they're fully cooked before serving.✨❤️

Back