Any tricks for prepping oatmeal pancakes ahead?

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Planning my breakfasts ahead and wondering if you have any clever tricks for prepping oatmeal pancakes in advance? โฐ Do you freeze them, refrigerate the batter, or have some other magic up your sleeve? ๐Ÿค” I'd love to hear your tips for hassle-free morning munching!

Planning my breakfasts ahead and wondering if you have any clever tricks for prepping oatmeal pancakes in advance? โฐ Do you freeze them, refrigerate the batter, or have some other magic up your sleeve? ๐Ÿค” I'd love to hear your tips for hassle-free morning munching!
I think cooking the pancakes and then freezing them works best for me. Just pop them in the toaster or microwave to reheat. So easy! ๐Ÿ‘

Hi. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹To prep oatmeal pancakes ahead, mix the dry ingredients vand store in an airtight container. When ready to cook, simply add the wet ingredients and cook as usual. You can also make the batter in advance and refrigerate it overnight for quick use the next morning.โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Totally! You can mix your dry ingredients ahead of time and store them in a jar. Just add wet ingredients when you're ready to cook! You can also make the pancakes and freeze themโ€”just pop them in the toaster or microwave for a quick breakfast! Easy peasy!

Back