Any tricks for prepping vegan pancake batter?

Absolutely! For vegan pancake batter, substitute dairy milk with plant-based alternatives like almond milk or soy milk, and use a flaxseed or chia seed "egg" (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of water) instead of eggs. Additionally, using a neutral-flavored oil like vegetable or coconut oil can help keep the pancakes moist and fluffy. πŸ₯žπŸŒ±

I love using a mix of almond milk and apple cider vinegar to make a kind of "buttermilk" – it adds a great tang and helps the pancakes stay fluffy. Just mix 1 cup of almond milk with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and let it sit for a few minutes before adding it to your batter. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œ

That's awesome, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give that almond milk and apple cider vinegar trick a try next time I make pancakes... sounds like a game changer for fluffy, tangy goodness! πŸ˜„πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸŽ

Absolutely! For vegan pancake batter, substitute dairy milk with plant-based alternatives like almond milk or soy milk, and use a flaxseed or chia seed "egg" (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of water) instead of eggs. Additionally, using a neutral-flavored oil like vegetable or coconut oil can help keep the pancakes moist and fluffy. πŸ₯žπŸŒ±

Totally! Swap dairy milk for almond or soy milk, and use a flax or chia "egg" instead of real eggs, plus a bit of neutral oil like veggie or coconut to keep those pancakes super fluffy and tasty. Thanks for the awesome tips! 🌱πŸ₯ž

Back