Any tricks for whipping up a healthier skirt steak marinade?

Patrick

Novice Foodie
What's up! I'm all about indulging in delicious skirt steak but looking to keep things on the healthier side. 🥩💪 Any secret tips or favorite ingredients for crafting a marinade that's lighter on the calories but still bursting with flavor? I'm eager to hear your suggestions and get grilling!

Try using low-sodium soy sauce, a splash of balsamic vinegar, and some fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme for a lighter marinade. 🍃 It adds great flavor without extra calories. What’s your go-to for a healthy twist?

What's up! I'm all about indulging in delicious skirt steak but looking to keep things on the healthier side. 🥩💪 Any secret tips or favorite ingredients for crafting a marinade that's lighter on the calories but still bursting with flavor? I'm eager to hear your suggestions and get grilling!
Absolutely! Swap out sugary ingredients for natural sweeteners like honey or agave, use balsamic vinegar for a tangy kick, and add fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme for a flavorful and healthier marinade. 🥩🍋🌿

Back