Anybody know how many cals are packed into Cajun pasta?

Kenz

Culinary Explorer
🤔 I've been trying to keep track of my intake, and Cajun pasta is a fave. But I'm wondering if it's gonna blow my calorie budget. Anyone got the scoop on the nutritional info?

Hi, Cajun pasta is definitely tasty, however, you need to be careful since it is quite caloric, containing approximately 600-800 kcal per serving using the basic ingredients and following the traditional recipe. It is all well and good, but perhaps reserve these little delights for special occasions if you are counting your calorie or fat intake!🍝🔥

Hi, Cajun pasta is definitely tasty, however, you need to be careful since it is quite caloric, containing approximately 600-800 kcal per serving using the basic ingredients and following the traditional recipe. It is all well and good, but perhaps reserve these little delights for special occasions if you are counting your calorie or fat intake!🍝🔥
Hey! I love Cajun pasta, but I’ll keep it as a special treat now that I know how many calories it packs. Appreciate the heads-up! 😊

Back