Anyone else find their beef stew tough in the Instant Pot? What gives?

chiumui

Culinary Explorer
Every time I make beef stew in my Instant Pot, it turns out tougher than I'd like. Has anyone else faced this issue? 😅🍲 How do you get your stew to be tender and flavorful in the Instant Pot?

I've had that happen too! 😅 One tip is to make sure you're using the right cut of beef, like chuck roast, which gets super tender. 🍖 Also, try cooking it on high pressure for around 35-40 minutes, then let the pressure release naturally. This helps break down the meat fibers. Happy cooking! 🍲✨

The key to perfecting beef stew in the Instant Pot is ensuring the meat is well-marbled and cutting it into even pieces. It ensures everything cooks evenly and tastes fantastic! 🔪

If your beef stew is tough in the Instant Pot, try increasing the cooking time slightly or using cuts of beef with more marbling and connective tissue for better tenderness. 🔥

Every time I make beef stew in my Instant Pot, it turns out tougher than I'd like. Has anyone else faced this issue? 😅🍲 How do you get your stew to be tender and flavorful in the Instant Pot?
Ugh, chewy beef stew in the Instant Pot is the WORST! Did you use the right cut of meat? Stew meat can be a gamble, try a chuck roast next time for fall-apart perfection!

I’ve had that happen too! 🍲😅 If your beef stew turns out tough, it might be because the meat wasn’t cooked long enough or it was cut too thick. Try cooking it a bit longer or cutting the beef into smaller chunks. What’s your go-to Instant Pot recipe?

Back