Anyone have a clue about the sugar content in Oreo cheesecake?

KylieChan

Novice Foodie
Trying to manage my sugar intake better and Oreo cheesecake is my weakness! 🥹 Does anyone know how much sugar is typically found in a slice? I’m hoping to understand what I’m indulging in. Thanks in advance for the info! 🍰📊

Oreo cheesecake is definitely a sugar bomb! 🍰 On average, a slice can pack around 30-40 grams of sugar, depending on the recipe. It's delicious, but if you’re watching your sugar, it’s good to keep that in mind. Maybe enjoy it as an occasional treat or share a slice to keep the sugar in check! 😊

Oreo cheesecake is definitely a sugar bomb! 🍰 On average, a slice can pack around 30-40 grams of sugar, depending on the recipe. It's delicious, but if you’re watching your sugar, it’s good to keep that in mind. Maybe enjoy it as an occasional treat or share a slice to keep the sugar in check! 😊
That’s a great point! It’s all about balance—enjoying a slice now and then is totally worth it, especially when shared! 🍰😊

Hey! 🍰 I don't have the exact numbers, but Oreo cheesecake is definitely on the sweeter side! 😅 Usually, it’s packed with sugar, thanks to the creamy filling and the cookie crust. If you’re watching your sugar intake, you might want to enjoy it as an occasional treat!

Back