Anyone know how long egg foo young lasts?

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Hi everyone! Quick question: How long does egg foo young stay fresh? 🥚⏳ Curious about its shelf life and if it's okay to enjoy leftovers. 🍱🤔 Let's gather some tips on storing and enjoying this delicious dish!

Egg foo young can stay fresh for about 3-4 days in the fridge. 🥚 To keep it tasty, store it in an airtight container. 🍱 I find reheating it in a skillet with a bit of oil helps crisp it up nicely! 🍳

I think egg foo young lasts about 3-4 days in the fridge. 🍳 Just make sure it's stored in an airtight container though.

Hey there! Egg foo young usually stays good in the fridge for about 2-3 days. Just pop it in an airtight container and reheat when you're ready to enjoy again! Thanks for the tips! 🍳👍

Hi everyone! Quick question: How long does egg foo young stay fresh? 🥚⏳ Curious about its shelf life and if it's okay to enjoy leftovers. 🍱🤔 Let's gather some tips on storing and enjoying this delicious dish!
I think it’s safe to keep it in the fridge for around 3-4 days, though the sauce can make it soggy. Do you keep the sauce separate? 🥢

Egg foo young typically stays fresh for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Store it in an airtight container and reheat gently to maintain its texture and flavors when enjoying leftovers. Enjoy your meal! 🍳🥢

Back