Anyone know how long spicy mayo stays good for in the fridge?

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
🕒 I whipped up a batch of spicy mayo for tacos last week, and now I'm wondering how long it'll stay fresh in the fridge. Does anyone have experience with this? Any tips for keeping it tasty for as long as possible? Thanks in advance! 😊

Spicy mayo can typically last in the fridge for about 1 to 2 weeks. 🌶️🥣 To keep it fresh longer, store it in an airtight container and give it a stir before each use! 🥄

🕒 I whipped up a batch of spicy mayo for tacos last week, and now I'm wondering how long it'll stay fresh in the fridge. Does anyone have experience with this? Any tips for keeping it tasty for as long as possible? Thanks in advance! 😊
Spicy mayo usually stays good for about 5 to 7 days in the fridge if stored properly in an airtight container. Always check for any signs of spoilage, like changes in color, odor, or texture, before consuming.

Hi there! Though it might vary, spicy mayo normally keeps in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. Keep a watch out for any indications of spoiling and store it in an airtight, clean container. Have fun! 🌶️🥫

Back