Anyone know the calorie count for 2 slices of avocado toast?

Kenz

Culinary Explorer
Fellow foodies! 🍽️ I'm trying to be mindful of my calorie intake and got hooked on avocado toast. 🥑🍞 Does anyone have the scoop on how many calories are in 2 slices of avocado toast? Trying to balance that deliciousness with my health goals. Any insights would be super appreciated! Thanks y'all!

Hey there! Avocado toast is one of my go-to breakfasts too! 🥑🍞 As for the calorie count, it really depends on a few factors like the type of bread you're using and how much avocado you spread on each slice. On average, two slices of whole wheat bread with half an avocado each would roughly clock in around 300-400 calories. Of course, you can adjust the portion sizes to fit your calorie goals. Hope that helps!

Hey there! 🥑🍞 Avocado toast is delicious and nutritious! Two slices typically clock in around 200-300 calories, depending on factors like bread type and avocado portion size. Enjoy your tasty and health-conscious snack! 🌟🥑

Hey there! 🥑🍞 Avocado toast is delicious and nutritious! Two slices typically clock in around 200-300 calories, depending on factors like bread type and avocado portion size. Enjoy your tasty and health-conscious snack! 🌟🥑
Agreeee!! I've found that avocado toast is such a satisfying treat, and knowing the calorie count helps me balance my meals better. It's great to eat something delicious while still being mindful of what I'm eating🥑😄

Back