Anyone know the carb count in romesco sauce?

Stark

Culinary Explorer
As someone who is currently on a low-carb journey, I'm curious about the carbohydrate content in romesco sauce. Does anyone have the specifics on how many carbs it contains? I'd love to include it in my diet plan if it fits. Your insights would be really helpful! 📊🍽️

Hey there! Romesco sauce usually has about 4-6 grams of carbs per 2 tablespoons, depending on the recipe. It can totally fit into a low-carb diet if you watch your portions! Thanks for considering it... I'm glad to help with your diet plan! 🌶️🍅

Romesco sauce typically contains about 8-10 grams of carbs per serving, mainly from tomatoes and almonds. It's a flavorful addition to meals without adding too many carbs, making it suitable for a low-carb diet.

As someone who is currently on a low-carb journey, I'm curious about the carbohydrate content in romesco sauce. Does anyone have the specifics on how many carbs it contains? I'd love to include it in my diet plan if it fits. Your insights would be really helpful! 📊🍽️
Romesco sauce carbs depend on the recipe! It's usually low-carb with nuts, peppers, and tomatoes, but added bread or breadcrumbs can bump up the carb count.

Back