๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ” Anyone Know the Nutrition Facts for Elote?

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Could someone share the nutrition facts for elote? I love it, but I'm trying to keep an eye on my calorie intake. Thanks a bunch! ๐Ÿ“Š๐ŸŒฝ

I totally get wanting to keep track of your calories, especially when it comes to delicious treats like elote. The calories are around 220-250, carbs is 30-35 grams. protein is 6-8 grams, and fat is 10-15 grams (this can vary depending on how much mayo, cheese, and butter are used). These numbers can vary depending on the specific recipe and portion size, but this should give you a ballpark figure. Hope this helps, and enjoy your elote! ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elote, a Mexican street food made with grilled corn, may typically include ingredients like mayonnaise, cotija cheese, chili powder, and lime juice. While the specific nutritional content can vary depending on the recipe and portion size, elote is generally high in calories, fat, and sodium, but also provides some fiber, protein, and essential nutrients like vitamin C and calcium.

Could someone share the nutrition facts for elote? I love it, but I'm trying to keep an eye on my calorie intake. Thanks a bunch! ๐Ÿ“Š๐ŸŒฝ
Elote, also known as Mexican street corn, can vary in calories and fat depending on what it's smothered in. But ballpark, you're looking at around 280 calories, with fat around 19 grams. It's got some vitamins and minerals too!

Elote, or Mexican street corn, typically has around 200-300 calories per serving, with 10-15 grams of fat depending on the amount of mayo or crema used, 25-30 grams of carbohydrates, 5-6 grams of protein, and 2-3 grams of fiber. These values can vary based on specific ingredients and amounts used, so adjust accordingly if you're making it at home. Enjoy your elote! ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ“Š

Back