Anyone know the nutritional deets of Tom Kha Gai?

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Yo, health-conscious pals! 🌟 I'm curious about the nutritional deets of Tom Kha Gai! 🍲💪 Does anyone have the lowdown on its calorie count, protein punch, or any other nutritional perks? 🤔 I'm eager to know if this tasty Thai soup is as nourishing as it is delicious!

Yo, health-conscious pals! 🌟 I'm curious about the nutritional deets of Tom Kha Gai! 🍲💪 Does anyone have the lowdown on its calorie count, protein punch, or any other nutritional perks? 🤔 I'm eager to know if this tasty Thai soup is as nourishing as it is delicious!
Tom Kha Gai is a lighter soup, but packs a flavor punch! It's around 300-350 calories per serving, with some protein from chicken and healthy fats from coconut milk.

Tom Kha Gai usually has around 250-300 calories per serving, 15-20g of fat, and 15-20g of protein. 🍲📊 It’s also rich in vitamins and minerals from the herbs and spices. 🌿💪

Hey, I made that Tom Kha Gai! 🙌 It's roughly 250-300 calories per serving, packed with about 20g of protein. Plus, it’s got healthy fats from coconut milk and a vitamin boost from veggies! 🥥🍅 Thanks for asking! 😋

Back