Anyone know the traditional way to make rice noodles?

zoeyy

Novice Foodie
Just got into making my own noodles and I'm curious about the traditional way to make rice noodles. Anyone mastered this art and willing to share some tips? 😊🍜

Just got into making my own noodles and I'm curious about the traditional way to make rice noodles. Anyone mastered this art and willing to share some tips? 😊🍜
Oh, I’ve totally got you! Making rice noodles traditionally involves soaking rice, grinding it into a batter, then steaming it in thin layers—super fun to try! 😋🍜 Thanks for sharing any tips if you’ve got 'em!

Hey there! Traditional rice noodles are made by soaking rice flour in water, then steaming the batter into thin sheets. 🍜✨ Once cooled, they're cut into strips. Experiment with ratios for the perfect texture. Enjoy making your own!

Rice noodles are usually made from rice flour and water, but the process varies by region. Some use a press, others let the batter rest and cut it into sheets, and some even make them by hand! 🍜

Hi. Rice noodles are very easy for home cooks to make. Simply soak them in warm water, not cold water, not hot water for 10-15 minutes, or until they are soft. Unlike wheat pasta, you don't need to boil rice noodles; the warm water is enough to cook them through. 🍜:)

Back