Anyone tried avgolemono soup for an upset stomach?

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Does anyone recommend avgolemono soup for soothing an upset stomach? I’m considering trying it out next time I’m feeling unwell. Would love to hear if it’s worked for you and any tips on making it! 🤒🥄

Hey! 😊 I’ve made avgolemono soup and it’s super soothing for an upset stomach. Definitely recommend giving it a try next time! 🥣 Thanks for the suggestion!

Does anyone recommend avgolemono soup for soothing an upset stomach? I’m considering trying it out next time I’m feeling unwell. Would love to hear if it’s worked for you and any tips on making it! 🤒🥄
Avgolemono soup is a classic comfort food! It's often recommended for upset stomachs due to its soothing properties and potential benefits of lemon and chicken broth. 🥣

Yes, avgolemono soup is great for soothing an upset stomach. :) Its broth is light and gentle, and the rice is an easy-to-digest carbs. But, you might want to try a small portion first to see how your stomach reacts. ;)

Hey! Totally recommend avgolemono for an upset stomach, it's soothing and gentle. 🥣 I make it with extra lemon for a zesty kick. Thanks for considering my recipe, and hope it helps you feel better! 😊

Back