Anyone tried the Paper Plane cocktail? Is it any good?

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
Anyone tried the Paper Plane cocktail? Is it any good?" 🤩 Hey cocktail lovers! I've been eyeing the Paper Plane cocktail recipe for a while now, but I'm curious—has anyone here actually tried it? 🤔 Is it as good as they say? 😋 I'd love to hear your thoughts before I give it a shot! Thanks a bunch! 🌟

Hey! 😄 I made the Paper Plane cocktail and it’s a total winner—super balanced and delicious! 🙌 Definitely worth a try! Thanks for asking!

Hey! I’ve tried the Paper Plane cocktail, and it’s seriously amazing! It’s a balanced blend of bourbon, Aperol, Amaro, and lemon juice—super refreshing and a bit tangy. If you’re into unique and flavorful drinks, it’s definitely worth a try! Cheers! 😄🥂

Anyone tried the Paper Plane cocktail? Is it any good?" 🤩 Hey cocktail lovers! I've been eyeing the Paper Plane cocktail recipe for a while now, but I'm curious—has anyone here actually tried it? 🤔 Is it as good as they say? 😋 I'd love to hear your thoughts before I give it a shot! Thanks a bunch! 🌟
The Paper Plane is a total game-changer! It's a perfect blend of sweet, bitter, and citrus, with a surprising depth of flavor. Definitely worth a try! 🍹

Back