Apple Cinnamon Bars Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share this fantastic recipe for apple cinnamon bars that I’ve been baking lately. They’re perfect for fall and make the house smell amazing! These bars are a sweet and spiced treat that everyone will love. Here’s how you make them:
Ingredients:
For the Bars:

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
For the Apple Filling:
  • 2 cups peeled and diced apples (about 2 medium apples)
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
For the Glaze (optional):
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan or line it with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
  3. Press about half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan to form the crust.
  4. In another bowl, toss the diced apples with sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and flour. Spread the apple mixture evenly over the crust in the pan.
  5. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the apple filling.
  6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender. Let it cool completely before cutting into bars.
  7. For an extra touch, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract to make a glaze. Drizzle it over the cooled bars.
    Apple Cinnamon Bars Recipe.jpg
These bars are such a hit at gatherings or just for a cozy treat at home. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 😊🍎

These Apple Cinnamon Bars look like the ultimate fall treat!The combo of apple and cinnamon is always a winner. Can’t wait to bake these up and enjoy a cozy snack. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

These apple cinnamon bars sound amazing and perfect for cozy fall vibes! Thanks for sharing the recipe—can't wait to try these out and fill my kitchen with that awesome smell! 🙌

Back