Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share this cozy Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding recipe that I’ve been loving lately. It’s super comforting and perfect for those chilly evenings. Plus, it makes the whole house smell amazing! 😍 Here’s how I make it:
Ingredients:
  • 4 cups of day-old bread, cubed (I usually use a mix of white and whole wheat)
  • 2 large apples, peeled, cored, and diced (Granny Smith works well!)
  • 1/2 cup of raisins (optional, but I love the extra sweetness)
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups of milk (I use whole milk, but any kind should work)
  • 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp of salt
  • 2 tbsp of melted butter
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking dish (I use a 9x9-inch dish, but you can use whatever you have).
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until everything is well combined.
  3. Add the bread cubes to the mixture, stirring gently to coat them evenly. Let the bread soak up the mixture for about 10 minutes.
  4. Fold in the diced apples and raisins (if using) into the bread mixture, making sure they’re evenly distributed.
  5. Pour the mixture into your prepared baking dish, then drizzle the melted butter over the top.
  6. Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the pudding is set in the middle. You’ll know it’s ready when a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
  7. Let it cool slightly before serving. It’s delicious on its own, but I love it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce! 🍨
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try, and feel free to share any tweaks you make! 😊
Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding Recipe.jpg

This apple cinnamon bread pudding looks like the ultimate comfort dessert!✨ Perfectly cozy and sweet—can’t wait to dig in! 😋

Back