Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share a super simple recipe I’ve been loving lately—Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars! 🍎 These are perfect for a quick breakfast or a snack, and they’re healthy-ish too (bonus!). They come together pretty fast, and you probably already have most of the ingredients at home. Here's how I make them:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more if you're a cinnamon fan like me 😉)
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
  • 1 egg (or a flax egg for my vegan friends!)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 medium apple, peeled and diced (Granny Smith works great for a tart flavor)
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking pan (8x8 works) with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, mix the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
  5. Fold in the diced apple (and feel free to add some walnuts or raisins if you’re feeling fancy).
  6. Spread the mixture evenly in your prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
  7. Let them cool a bit before slicing into bars. Enjoy! 😋
    Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars Recipe.jpg
These are great to keep in the fridge for the week or even freeze for later. Let me know if you try them out! 🍏✨

Yum, these sound perfect for a cozy snack! I love the apple-cinnamon combo, and adding oats makes them feel so hearty. Can’t wait to try these with my morning coffee!

Back