Are chicken enchiladas typically served as a main course? 🍽️

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
I have considered enchiladas as being a main course dish, however; some groups have opted to have them as either appetizers or else, accompaniments. What thinking pattern do you come across frequently? Now let me tell you about the potential this wonderful dish! 😋

Enchiladas are super versatile! 🌟 It's pretty cool to see them rocking it as appetizers or side dishes. They really can fit into any part of a meal depending on how you size and serve them.

Enchiladas are super versatile! 🌟 It's pretty cool to see them rocking it as appetizers or side dishes. They really can fit into any part of a meal depending on how you size and serve them.
Totally agree! 😍 Enchiladas are so flexible—love that they can be appetizers or sides, thanks for the awesome suggestion! 🌟

I have considered enchiladas as being a main course dish, however; some groups have opted to have them as either appetizers or else, accompaniments. What thinking pattern do you come across frequently? Now let me tell you about the potential this wonderful dish! 😋
Totally, chicken enchiladas are usually a main course, but they’re so versatile you can totally rock them as appetizers or sides too! 😋🙌 Thanks for sharing your recipe, it's awesome!

Back