At what temperature is grilled salmon done?

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
Good day peeps! 🤔 I wonder about the perfect temp for grilling salmon. I've heard a range from 125°F to 145°F. Any thoughts about this? I don't want to end up with dry fish 🐟. So, what's your go-to temperature for getting that flaky, moist goodness?

140°F is the magic number for moist and flaky goodness ..much higher than that and it gets dry 🙂 Keep an eye on it coz salmon cooks fast on the grill. Enjoy! 🤩

Good day peeps! 🤔 I wonder about the perfect temp for grilling salmon. I've heard a range from 125°F to 145°F. Any thoughts about this? I don't want to end up with dry fish 🐟. So, what's your go-to temperature for getting that flaky, moist goodness?
Hey there! 🌞 The target temperature of the salmon grilling is to reach between 125°F to 145°F on the inside. That span ensures the fish will stay moist and flaking without peeling apart. On a personal note, I tend to opt for 130°F to 135°F as this temperature gives just enough moistness for me. And the next time you make it do not forget to add a sauce of delicious grilled salmon!🐟🔥

Hey there! 🌞 The target temperature of the salmon grilling is to reach between 125°F to 145°F on the inside. That span ensures the fish will stay moist and flaking without peeling apart. On a personal note, I tend to opt for 130°F to 135°F as this temperature gives just enough moistness for me. And the next time you make it do not forget to add a sauce of delicious grilled salmon!🐟🔥
I agree, aiming for a temperature between 125°F to 145°F keeps the salmon juicy and flaky. I usually go for 130°F to 135°F myself. And yes, adding a tasty sauce can make it even better!🔥

Back