Aviation Cocktail Recipe 🍸

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Aviation Cocktail.jpg

Step into the world of classic cocktails with the timeless Aviation! This gin-based drink is as beautiful as it is refreshing, making it a must-try for cocktail enthusiasts.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 2 oz gin
  • 1/2 oz maraschino liqueur
  • 1/4 oz crème de violette
  • 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
  • Maraschino cherry (for garnish)
Procedure:

1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Add gin, maraschino liqueur, crème de violette, and fresh lemon juice.
  3. Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
  4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
  5. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Sip on the elegance of the Aviation Cocktail, a timeless blend of flavors that's perfect for any occasion. Cheers to good company and great taste! 🍹

This Aviation Cocktail recipe looks incredible! ✈️🍸 I love the mix of floral notes from the gin and the touch of sweetness from the maraschino liqueur. Can't wait to try this one out at my next cocktail night—it's definitely going to impress!

View attachment 4872
Step into the world of classic cocktails with the timeless Aviation! This gin-based drink is as beautiful as it is refreshing, making it a must-try for cocktail enthusiasts.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 2 oz gin
Procedure:

Sip on the elegance of the Aviation Cocktail, a timeless blend of flavors that's perfect for any occasion. Cheers to good company and great taste! 🍹
It’s a mix of gin, maraschino liqueur, lemon juice, and violet liqueur. I think it’s balanced and refreshing! 🍋✨

View attachment 4872

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 2 oz gin
Procedure:

Love a good Aviation cocktail! Such a classic drink. Thanks for sharing this recipe—can't wait to mix one up tonight! 🍸

Yum, an Aviation Cocktail sounds like the perfect mix of classic and classy! ✨ Can’t wait to try this recipe and impress my friends at the next get-together. Thanks for sharing! 🥂

Back