Avocado Egg Salad Recipe

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! I'd love to share my favorite egg salad recipe that I found online, and I truly think it's the best egg salad ever. Hope you give it a try! Thanks!

INGREDIENTS
Avocado-Egg-Salad.jpg

• 2 avocados
  • 8 eggs
  • a handful of dill
  • a handful of parsley
  • juice of one lemon
  • a pinch of salt
  • a drizzle of olive oil (as needed)

INSTRUCTIONS​

1. Hard boil the eggs. Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest (on hot burner) for 8-10 minutes. Run under cold water and break off the shells. Cut the eggs into small pieces.
  2. Mash the avocados. Mash the avocados in a bowl with the back of a large wooden spoon until mostly smooth.
  3. Mix and serve. Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil if you need it. Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill and serve cold.

Hi everyone! I'd love to share my favorite egg salad recipe that I found online, and I truly think it's the best egg salad ever. Hope you give it a try! Thanks!

INGREDIENTSView attachment 3138

• 2 avocados
  • 8 eggs
  • a handful of dill
  • a handful of parsley
  • juice of one lemon
  • a pinch of salt

INSTRUCTIONS​

1. Hard boil the eggs. Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest (on hot burner) for 8-10 minutes. Run under cold water and break off the shells. Cut the eggs into small pieces.
  2. Mash the avocados. Mash the avocados in a bowl with the back of a large wooden spoon until mostly smooth.
  3. Mix and serve. Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil if you need it. Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill and serve cold.
that sounds delicious! 😋 Thanks for sharing your recipe. I'm definitely going to try it out this weekend! 🥑🥚

Hey, thanks for sharing! So excited, can't wait to try it, I'm hungry for the best egg salad recipe. Due to your enthusiasm, I feel like trying it already this weekend. Appreciate it!🥚🥗✨

INGREDIENTSView attachment 3138

• 2 avocados
  • 8 eggs
  • a handful of dill
  • a handful of parsley
  • juice of one lemon
  • a pinch of salt

INSTRUCTIONS​

3. Mix and serve. Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil if you need it. Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill and serve cold. west bengal egg rate
Any tips for achieving the perfect creamy texture without over-mashing the avocado? Debating chilling it or serving it at room temp. Also, has anyone tried other herbs besides dill and parsley? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks but your recipe was too good.

Last edited:
I am a new member here, but I just ask you to please let me know if can I discuss this on an old post. I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks admin

This Avocado Egg Salad recipe sounds amazing! 🥑🥚 I love how simple and fresh it is with the herbs and lemon juice. Perfect for a quick and healthy meal. Can't wait to give it a try!

This Avocado Egg Salad looks so fresh and tasty! 🥑🍳💚 Love the creamy avocado twist—definitely a game-changer! 🌟✨ Can’t wait to try it.

Back