Avocado Lime Cheesecake

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
d8b76fb3-d218-4510-b1b4-eefbcebe1326.jpg

I recently tried this Avocado Lime Cheesecake, and I have to say, it’s such a refreshing twist on a classic dessert. The creamy avocado pairs so well with the zesty lime, creating a dessert that's both rich and light at the same time. If you're looking for something different that still feels familiar, this one’s a winner.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1 tsp lime zest
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup whipped cream
Instructions:
  1. Start by mixing the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter until it’s well combined. Press this mixture into the bottom of a springform pan to form the crust, then pop it in the fridge to set.
  2. In a blender or food processor, blend the avocados until smooth. Add the softened cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla extract. Blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
  3. Gently fold in the whipped cream until the mixture is light and airy.
  4. Pour the avocado mixture over the chilled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until it’s firm.
  5. Once set, you can garnish with extra lime zest or slices before serving.
This Avocado Lime Cheesecake is a perfect dessert when you want something creamy and a little bit tangy. It’s easy to make, and the unique flavors are sure to impress! 🍰🥑

View attachment 6045

I recently tried this Avocado Lime Cheesecake, and I have to say, it’s such a refreshing twist on a classic dessert. The creamy avocado pairs so well with the zesty lime, creating a dessert that's both rich and light at the same time. If you're looking for something different that still feels familiar, this one’s a winner.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1 tsp lime zest
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup whipped cream
Instructions:
  1. Start by mixing the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter until it’s well combined. Press this mixture into the bottom of a springform pan to form the crust, then pop it in the fridge to set.
  2. In a blender or food processor, blend the avocados until smooth. Add the softened cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla extract. Blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
  3. Gently fold in the whipped cream until the mixture is light and airy.
  4. Pour the avocado mixture over the chilled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until it’s firm.
  5. Once set, you can garnish with extra lime zest or slices before serving.
This Avocado Lime Cheesecake is a perfect dessert when you want something creamy and a little bit tangy. It’s easy to make, and the unique flavors are sure to impress! 🍰🥑
Hey guys! I think avocado and lime together in a cheesecake sounds so refreshing! Though, I’m curious—do you bake it or is it more of a no-bake style? 🥑🍰

Back