Baked Brie with Honey

doebadie

Novice Foodie
Baked-Brie-With-Honey-Recipe-4.jpg

I recently tried this Baked Brie with Honey, and it’s become my go-to for a quick, impressive appetizer. The gooey, warm brie with the sweetness of honey is pure comfort in every bite. It’s simple, yet it feels a little fancy, perfect for any occasion.

Ingredients:​

• 1 wheel of brie cheese
  • 2-3 tablespoons of honey
  • 1/4 cup chopped nuts (like walnuts or pecans)
  • Fresh thyme or rosemary (optional)
  • Crackers or sliced baguette for serving

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Place the brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  3. Drizzle the honey over the top of the brie, letting it drip down the sides.
  4. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top of the honey.
  5. If you’re using herbs, add a few sprigs on top for extra flavor.
  6. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until the brie is soft and gooey.
  7. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette.
This dish is the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and it’s so easy to make. It’s one of those recipes that never fails to impress, even though it takes just minutes to prepare. Give it a try, and you’ll see why it’s a favorite! 🧀🍯

Baked Brie with honey sounds like pure bliss! So creamy and sweet—perfect for any cheese lover’s dream. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😋

View attachment 6038

I recently tried this Baked Brie with Honey, and it’s become my go-to for a quick, impressive appetizer. The gooey, warm brie with the sweetness of honey is pure comfort in every bite. It’s simple, yet it feels a little fancy, perfect for any occasion.

Ingredients:​

• 1 wheel of brie cheese
  • 2-3 tablespoons of honey
  • 1/4 cup chopped nuts (like walnuts or pecans)
  • Fresh thyme or rosemary (optional)
  • Crackers or sliced baguette for serving

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Place the brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  3. Drizzle the honey over the top of the brie, letting it drip down the sides.
  4. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top of the honey.
  5. If you’re using herbs, add a few sprigs on top for extra flavor.
  6. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until the brie is soft and gooey.
  7. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette.
This dish is the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and it’s so easy to make. It’s one of those recipes that never fails to impress, even though it takes just minutes to prepare. Give it a try, and you’ll see why it’s a favorite! 🧀🍯
Hello! Yum! I think a few sprigs of fresh thyme would be a nice touch, though it’s hard to beat the classic combo 🌿.

Back