Baked Cheesy Oyster Recipe

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Looking for a seafood and cheesy recipe? Well, I got you! Because I will be sharing to you my recipe for a Baked Cheesy Oyster. This is just a simple recipe but you will definitely love it of how cheesy your oyster are!

Ingredients:
  • 12 fresh oysters, shucked (you can ask your fishmonger to shuck them for you)
  • 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
  • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Rinse the shucked oysters under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the oysters on a baking sheet or in a baking dish in a single layer.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the shredded Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses.
  4. In another small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
  5. Spoon a little of the butter mixture over each oyster.
  6. Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly over the oysters.
  7. Bake the oysters in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of the oysters start to curl.
  8. Remove the baked cheesy oysters from the oven and let them cool slightly.
  9. Serve the oysters hot, with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top.

TAKE NOTE: Squeeze some lemon before you eat them so it will lessen the fishy taste of the oyster. Enjoy!

cheesy oyster.jpg

Hey, Foodies! Looking for a seafood and cheesy recipe? Well, I got you! Because I will be sharing to you my recipe for a Baked Cheesy Oyster. This is just a simple recipe but you will definitely love it of how cheesy your oyster are!

Ingredients:
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
Instructions:
  2. Rinse the shucked oysters under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the oysters on a baking sheet or in a baking dish in a single layer.
  4. In another small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
  7. Bake the oysters in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of the oysters start to curl.
  9. Serve the oysters hot, with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top.

TAKE NOTE: Squeeze some lemon before you eat them so it will lessen the fishy taste of the oyster. Enjoy!

View attachment 964
Hey! Baked Cheesy Oyster recipes are a delicious way to enjoy fresh oysters with a savory twist. Though not as common as raw or grilled oysters, they're a tasty treat for oyster lovers. 🧀🦪

Ingredients:
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
Instructions:

1500×999
344.5 kB

View attachment 964
Nice one! 🙌 Totally agree, squeezing some lemon does wonders to balance out that fishy taste.

Back